Premiere Collectibles is dedicated to great customer service, and we aim to ship every package within 24 hours, Monday thru Friday, after receiving your order. When your order is processed, you will receive an email notifying you that a Label has been created. When shipping through USPS, sometimes it may look like your package hasn't left the warehouse; however, this is not true. The USPS can take several days to scan all the packages we bring to their facility. This is why we strongly encourage our customers to use FedEx Ground Economy when possible because they deliver packages much faster than the US Post Office.
- We will receive your order and process it if we have the title on hand. (Please see "When will my Order Ship?" for more info on this) This is typically done within 24 hours of receiving an order M-F. Orders placed over the weekend will ship Monday (excluding National Holidays)
- You will receive an email that your order has shipped, and a Tracking Number will be provided for you. If you do not receive this, please contact Customer Service, and they will provide it as soon as possible.
- Your package is shipped the same day as it is processed or first thing the next business day.
- Your package will then go to the Post Office. We transport packages directly to the regional facility to bypass any delays at the local level.
- Your package is scanned at the Post Office, not when it leaves our building.
- Sometimes your package may sit at the Post Office for a week or more without moving. This is why we recommend expedited shipping if you need your package in a rush.
- Once your package is scanned in at the Post Office, you should start to see movement on it.
Unfortunately, once we process your order and ship, there is no way for us to cancel, expedite or reroute your package.